Seriously, that last comment is directed to everyone in the JV ATTRACTION community that is sick and tired of income drops based on weather, clients cancelations, trouble getting to work, larger car or home repair due to the weather, and higher cold weather fuel expenses.
With that said, how do you go about weather proofing your income?
10 Ways To Get Started Today:
- Pick a group of people you are good at helping, (Scuba Divers who love learning about the best deals on gear and the best vacation destinations)
- Become an affiliate for products that help (other scuba divers)
- Set up a facebook page for (Scuba Enthusiasts)
- Set up to receive payments. I use paypal.
- Sign up for an affiliate account to (Scuba) products you can sell. (JVzoo, Digi Results, Clickbank, JV ATTRACTION
- Set up you email list to get subscribers to learn about your (scuba) culture and solutions and offers and stay in touch with them once a week. I use Aweber.
- Continue to provide value and mon.ey, time, health tips
- Create a coaching group that guides your (scuba) audience every step of the way and offers your short cuts and community/class interaction
- Write and sell your (scuba) book on your expertise.
- Drive traffic to your (scuba) offers using:
- Social Media- facebook, twitter, pinterest, LinkedIn, Youtube…
- Buying Ads- facebook, BuySellAds, LinkedIn …
- Affiliate launches: JV ATTRACTION
- A round robin where other authors or product sellers feature yours. I’m doing one this week for GET OUT OF HOT WATER FAST. I need two more authors who want to be featured on my blog and want to feature my book on yours.
- Searching for your (scuba) and blog and offer to pay the blogger 20-40 bucks for your product review article and a link to your offer. (First check out how much traffic they are getting at Alexa.
Knowing your audience and what they are eager to spend money on will make all the difference in creating a profitable affiliate community, weekly enewsletter, coaching group and advertising campaign.